Hardware remote KVM IP access for single or multiple computers
The Smart IP Link is an economical, hardware-based, remote KVM access solution. It is uniquely tailored for users and IT professionals who wish to add a remote access link to their computers or servers at a minimal investment, without having to compromise on security, quality and functionality.
With the Smart IP Link you can easily and securely manage a single computer or dozens of servers, from any location using standard LAN, WAN or Internet connections.
The Smart IP Link offers a wealth of features including highest security standards;128 bit SSL encryption, Java based operation as well as remote control of different serial devices, superior video and mouse synchronization and user- friendly functionality - all for an unrivaled price-performance ratio.
Features and Benefits
- Add-on Remote KVM access to existing computers and KVM Switches
- Remote Serial Control - power management, routers & other serial devices
- Highest Security Standards - data encryption based on 128-bit SSL, operating with Java
- BIOS level access - independent of Operating System
- Multiple Operating System Support
- Browser based - user friendly, no client software needed
- Universal Compatibility - compatible with Minicom's product lines as well as most other major KVM switching systems
- 3 Years Warranty
|Operating systems||Host Computer - Win 3.1, 9X, 2000, XP, NT4, 2003 Server, Dos, Novell 3.12 - 6, Linux |
Client Computer - Win 9X, 2000, XP, NT4, 2003 Server, Linux, Mac, 10X
Internet browser with full Java support
|Resolution||Host Computer - Up to 1280x1024 @75Hz |
Client Computer - Recommended resolution should be higher than resolution on local computer
|Unit to local KVM connection||Screen - HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse - MiniDin6|
|Unit to computer / switch connection||3 in 1 Cable 1.8m (supplied with system)|
|Video and Mouse Synchronization||Both auto and manual modes|
|Connections||Ethernet - RJ45 |
Serial DB9 10/100 Mbit/sec auto sensing
|Weight||Product - 1.1 Kg / 2.42 lb |
Shipping - 2.35 Kg / 5.17 lb
|Dimensions||Product - 43Hx175Dx213Wmm / 1.69Hx6.89Dx8.38W" |
Shipping - 115Hx255Dx350Wmm / 4.52Hx10.0Dx13.78W"
|Power supply||Internal Switching 85 - 265 VAC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C/32° to 104°F|