Please note, the Avocent ECS17KMM8 is discontinued. For replacement please see the Avocent LRA185KMM8-001. For other upgrade options, contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative at 1-877-586-6654.
Avocent ECS17KMM8 Features & Benefits:
- The LCD Console Tray with integrated KVM models are two powerful appliances combined into a single U, freeing rack space for other appliances or servers
- 17-inch LCD at 1280x1024 resolution at 60Hz
- USB pass-through allows at-the-rack access to USB media and other USB devices; connect directly to a server or an Avocent virtual media KVM switch (purchased separately) to enable the USB pass-through (select models only)
- Current ECS17KMM8 models include Avocent AutoView® 3008/30016 8-port digital KVM over IP switches providing access for one remote and one local user; these KVMs also feature an Onboard Web Interface (OBWI) for remote and secure management of servers and serial-based devices
- Form Factor: The Avocent LCD Console Trays are easy to access and their 1U slide-in design does not compete for valuable rack space
- KVM Compatibility: The design is compatible with most Avocent 1U KVM switches to support new and legacy installations
- OSD: On-Screen Display in multiple language
- Mouse Option: Models supporting touch pad or trackball are available
- At-the-Rack Access: Provides convenient access and control to PCs and servers
Avocent ECS17KMM8 USB Pass Through
Avocent ECS17KMM8 Specifications:
|Height||1.72 in. (4.4 cm)|
|Width||17.5 in. (44.5 cm)|
25.63 in. (65.1 cm)
|Weight||32.0 lbs. (14.5 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Operating Voltage||AC 100 - 240V|
|Keyboard and Mouse Connector||PS/2 or USB|
|LCD Color||16.7 M True Colors|
|KVM Type||IP-based with remote access|
|KVM Resolution||1600 x 1200|
|KVM Max Connections||128|
|Approved Agency|| |
LCD Standards: RoHs, China RoHs, UL, Ulc, CB, CE, FCC/EMC, BSMI, KCC, GOST, CCC, VCCI, CTICK
KVM Standards: UL, Ulc, CE, FCC/EMC, GOST, VCCI, CTICK, MIC, ICES-003
Answer: We have added the data sheet and install/user guide to the ECS17KMM8-001 web page.
Question: To connect to WinTel servers via USB, what is correct? AVRIQ-USB2?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. This devices uses an AutoView 3008 KVM. Yes, the correct module is the AVRIQ-USB2. The USBIAC-7, USBIAC-10 or USBIAC-15 module with integrated CAT5 cable will also work.
Question: Are the rails included
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The rails the unit slides on are included with this device.