Belkin F1DN104P is a 4 Port, Secure, DisplayPort KVM Switch; switch a display, a keyboard and mouse, audio and a CAC reader (over USB 3.0) between up to four desktops or servers. The Belkin Secure DP KVM series is fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols; supporting resolutions up to UHD 3840×2160 @ 30Hz and 2560 x 1600 pixels @ 60Hz. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies. In order to assure the highest level of protection the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is Common Criteria Validated to EAL4+.
Belkin F1DN104P Rear
Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM Features:
- Future Proof: Fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols, supporting resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 30Hz and 17.28 Gbit/s transfer @ 4-lane Link.
- Protected DisplayPort Channel Switching: The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM switch includes security mechanisms to protect DisplayPort channels, preventing leakage of information between connected computers and the display(s).
- Increased Reliability: Using a unique anti-tampering battery with an extremely low self-discharge rate, the life expectancy of the switch has been increased dramatically to over 15 years.
- The Ultimate Security Solution: A host of security features including Unidirectional Data Paths, Dedicated Processors for Emulation, No Shared Resources and USB Port Protection. The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is Common Criteria validated to EAL 4+ (Evaluation Assurance Level 4). The product also complies with NIAP Protection Profile 2.2.
- Package Contents: Belkin Advanced Secure DisplayPort KVM, 12V 1.5A DC Power Supply (F1DN104P), 12V 3A DC Power Supply (F1DN104W, F1DN104Q), Interchangeable Port Color Chips, Port-Naming Labels, User Manual
Note: Due to USB and Display Port signal limitations, the cable length cannot exceed 15 feet (4.6m), unless active extenders are used.
Belkin F1DN104P Specifications:
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||12.5 x 1.7 x 6.4 inches|
|Enclosure||Heavy-duty extruded aluminum enclosure with metal faceplate|
|No. of Computers (ports)||4|
|No. of Displays||1|
|Max. Resolution||3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz|
|Switching Control||Port Selection Buttons, Desktop Controller Unit (DCU)|
|Security Accreditation||Common Criteria EAL 4+ ALC_FLR.3|
|Product Life-Cycle||15 years|
|Video||(1) DisplayPort 1.2|
|Keyboard & Mouse||(2) USB-A 1.1 + (2) PS/2 Mini-DIN 6-pin - either can be used|
|Common Access Card (CAC)||(1) USB-B 3.0|
|Desktop Controller Unit (DCU)||Allows you to connect an optional DCU (sold separately) device to control your KVM switch from 50 feet away.|
|Server Interface Ports|
|Video||(4) DisplayPort 1.2|
|Keyboard & Mouse||(1) USB-B 1.1 (USB-A 1.1 on server-side)|
|Common Access Card (CAC)||(1) USB-B 3.0 (USB-A 3.0 on server-side)|
|Power & Environmental|
|Power||External 100–240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 104F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temp.||-4 to 140F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Humidity||0 to 80% RH (No Condensation)|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Belkin F1DN104P supports 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution at 30Hz, and 2K (2560 x 1600) resolution at 60Hz.
If you would like a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.
Question: The manufacturer states 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz, not 60 Hz. Which is it
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The specifications originally stated 3840 x 2160 pixels (UHD 4K) @ 60Hz, however, it appears the manufacturer has since changed the information.
30Hz is correct for the 3840 x 2160 resolution. We will be updating our page to reflect the new data. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Question: This unit shows up under the KVM selector when filtering for USB 3, but it doesn't appear to support USB3
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We have confirmed with the vendor that the USB CAC port on the Belkin F1DN104P is of USB 3.0 standard. Please keep in mind, to qualify as a NIAP-certified Secure KVM Switch, the CAC USB port on F1DN104P (or any secure KVM) is limited to CAC functionality.
If you are looking to use a USB 3.0 peripheral such as an external hard drive with a KVM Switch, you may alternatively want to consider the Avocent SV240D or the Tripplite B004-DPUA4-K.