Belkin F1DN104P is a 4 Port, Secure, DisplayPort KVM Switch; switch a display, a keyboard and mouse, audio and a CAC reader (over USB 3.0) between up to four desktops or servers. The Belkin Secure DP KVM series is fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols; supporting resolutions up to UHD 3840×2160 @ 30Hz and 2560 x 1600 pixels @ 60Hz. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies. In order to assure the highest level of protection the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is Common Criteria Validated to EAL4+.
Belkin F1DN104P Rear
Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM Features:
- Future Proof: Fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols, supporting resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 30Hz and 17.28 Gbit/s transfer @ 4-lane Link.
- Protected DisplayPort Channel Switching: The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM switch includes security mechanisms to protect DisplayPort channels, preventing leakage of information between connected computers and the display(s).
- Increased Reliability: Using a unique anti-tampering battery with an extremely low self-discharge rate, the life expectancy of the switch has been increased dramatically to over 15 years.
- The Ultimate Security Solution: A host of security features including Unidirectional Data Paths, Dedicated Processors for Emulation, No Shared Resources and USB Port Protection. The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is Common Criteria validated to EAL 4+ (Evaluation Assurance Level 4). The product also complies with NIAP Protection Profile 2.2.
- Package Contents: Belkin Advanced Secure DisplayPort KVM, 12V 1.5A DC Power Supply (F1DN104P), 12V 3A DC Power Supply (F1DN104W, F1DN104Q), Interchangeable Port Color Chips, Port-Naming Labels, User Manual
Note: Due to USB and Display Port signal limitations, the cable length cannot exceed 15 feet (4.6m), unless active extenders are used.
Belkin F1DN104P Specifications:
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||12.5 x 1.7 x 6.4 inches|
|Enclosure||Heavy-duty extruded aluminum enclosure with metal faceplate|
|No. of Computers (ports)||4|
|No. of Displays||1|
|Max. Resolution||3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz|
|Switching Control||Port Selection Buttons, Desktop Controller Unit (DCU)|
|Security Accreditation||Common Criteria EAL 4+ ALC_FLR.3|
|Product Life-Cycle||15 years|
|Video||(1) DisplayPort 1.2|
|Keyboard & Mouse||(2) USB-A 1.1 + (2) PS/2 Mini-DIN 6-pin - either can be used|
|Common Access Card (CAC)||(1) USB-B 3.0|
|Desktop Controller Unit (DCU)||Allows you to connect an optional DCU (sold separately) device to control your KVM switch from 50 feet away.|
|Server Interface Ports|
|Video||(4) DisplayPort 1.2|
|Keyboard & Mouse||(1) USB-B 1.1 (USB-A 1.1 on server-side)|
|Common Access Card (CAC)||(1) USB-B 3.0 (USB-A 3.0 on server-side)|
|Power & Environmental|
|Power||External 100–240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 104F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temp.||-4 to 140F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Humidity||0 to 80% RH (No Condensation)|