The HKS100I secure isolator offers the highest possible separation between a source computer and its DVI-I video, keyboard, and analog audio to prevent any potential data leakage between the source and the peripheral equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Highest Security by Design - Designed by an agency to support isolation of large KVM matrix and conference room equipment.
- All Firmware in ROM.
- Analog Audio Data Diode - Prevents abuse of the audio out channel sending data back to the computer.
- Display Plug & Play (EDID) Protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional DDC/EDID.
- Active Anti Tampering - Always-on active anti-tampering with 10-year battery.
- Tamper Evident Label - Provides clear visual indication of product tampering or opening.
- Wide Range of Video Standard Support - DVI-I dual-link interface can be used for VGA, DVI-D and HDMI.
- Mouse & Keyboard Isolation.
|Inputs||1 DVI-I (F) connector; 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio; 1 USB-B connector for keyboard and mouse|
|Outputs||1 DVI-I (F) connector; 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio; 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; Remote desktop controller (RDC) (optional)|
|Security Accreditations||Common Criteria EAL 4+ pending|
|Regulatory||Safety: UL/cUL60950, EN60 950; EMI/EMC: FCC Class B, CE Mark, EN55022B, VCCI|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 1A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||5.7" x 4.1" x 1.1" (14.5cm x 10.5cm x 2.8cm)|
|Product Weight||0.66 lbs. (0.3 kg)|