Secure DVI-I, Keyboard & Audio (KVM) Isolator
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The Kramer HKS100I isolates USB Keyboard, DVI-I Video, USB Mouse and analog Audio output (KVMA). The HKS100I uses uni-directional optical datadiodes to prevent any potential leakage between the source and the peripheral equipment
- Highest security by design
- All firmware is in ROM (Read Only Memory) - Absolutely no dependency on firmware or software.
- Analog Audio Data Diode - Assuring that audio out channel would not be abused to send data back to the computer.
- Peripherals security - Peripherals security Full USB devices filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only.
- Display Plug & Play (EDID) protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology. Signalling attacks prevented by design. DDC/EDID fully functional.
- Active anti tampering - Always-on active anti-tampering with 10 years battery. Special holographic tampering evident labels.
- Support for wide range of video standards - DVI-I dual-link interface can be used for VGA, DVI-D and HDMI.
- Tamper Evident Label - Providing clear visual indication of product was tampered with or opened in any way.
- Common Criteria EAL 4+ pending.
What Is a Secure DVI KVM Isolator?
KVM matrix, Video matrix, shared displays and projects are all vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Sharing peripherals such as displays as well as keyboard and mouse between computers or video sources from different networks is a weakness that can be exploited by attackers. Malicious code and information originating from one network can be transferred via the shared peripherals to a different network.
Secure Meeting or control rooms are often requiring the ability to combine sources having different classification levels into one display solution. For example, projector or a matrix in a meeting room which requires unsupervised guest laptop to be used in presentations or KVM\ Video Matrixes in control rooms combining classified information with internet or television sources.
|Inputs||1 DVI-I (F) connector; 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio; 1 USB-B connector for keyboard and mouse|
|Outputs||1 DVI-I (F) connector; 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio; 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; Remote desktop controller (RDC) (optional)|
|Security Accreditations||Common Criteria EAL 4+ pending|
|Regulatory||Safety: UL/cUL60950, EN60 950; EMI/EMC: FCC Class B, CE Mark, EN55022B, VCCI|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 1A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||5.7" x 4.1" x 1.1" (14.5cm x 10.5cm x 2.8cm)|
|Product Weight||0.66 lbs. (0.3 kg)|