Features & Applications
The SM-nXm-15V-LCD Matrix Video Switch allows you to connect multiple video
sources (computers) to multiple destinations (projectors, monitors, etc.). This
lets signals from a range of input sources be displayed on various output devices,
in essence creating a "matrix" pattern of interconnection possibilities. A
Matrix Video Switch often acts as the core of a signal management system in presentation
applications, as they simplify the process of handing signal routing.
- Matrix Control Software with Graphical User Interface (GUI control)
(see screen shot) is included with the product. Visit Universal Matrix
KVM Switch features to Download this GUI control software.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), RS232 and On Screen Display
(OSD) are built
directly into this switch.
- No additional hardware or software is needed.
- Rackmount is standard on all SM-nXm-15V-LCD models. Some models are also
available in a desktop case. To order a unit with a desktop case, add "-DT"
to the NTI part number.
- Ideal for classroom, presentations and boardrooms.
- Switch video from many sources for presentations.
- Each computer's video can be independently connected to any or all displays.
- LCD indicators show currently selected channel of each output.
- Custom configurations are available.
Each matrix switch output is buffered from each input, insuring that signal
integrity is maintained throughout the system. For example, if a single computer
video output is routed to ten computer video monitors, it will appear as if
they were connected directly to the original source.
- Female 15 pin HD connectors.
- Supported crisp & clear 1900x1200 resolution.
- Bandwidth is 200 MHz.
- The specified bandwidth is the "worst case" when one input
to all of the outputs.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz. via AC Adapter.
Buttons on Front Panel
- Push buttons allow selection of the video source for each monitor.