The XTENDEX Low-Cost HDMI Over Gigabit IP Extender multicasts digital video and audio signals to one or more receivers up to 330 feet away over a 1000Base-T Gigabit Network connected with CAT5e/6 cable.
This item consists of a single remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx or a Point-to-Many connection via a network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.
Features and Benefits
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Broadcast real-time HDMI video and audio signals to multiple display locations with a managed or unmanaged (also known as non-managed) network switch.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6 cable.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitters automatically on the same subnet. (Network configuration may be required for managed network switch.)
- Web interface for changing IP addresses, firmware updates and resetting units to factory default settings.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Inexpensive CAT5e/6 cable replaces bulky video cables.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection.
- Built in default EDID table.
- HDCP compliant.
- For a point-to-many connection, a standalone network with an unmanaged network switch, hub, or router can be used instead of a managed network switch.
- Local and remote units must be in the same LAN. The units do not support WAN connections.
NTI HDMI over IP Extender Diagram
(ST-IPHD-R-LC depicted here)
NTI ST-IPHD- R-LC Specifications:
|AC Adapter||100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60Hz|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Operating/Storage Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Connectors||1 x HDMI-A port for HDTV or computer display;|
1 x RJ45 port for receiving video/audio signals;
|Resolution||HDTV: Up to 1080p;|
Computer: Up to 1920 x 1200
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|