The 482xl is a high-performance audio transcoder for balanced and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It simultaneously converts balanced stereo signals to unbalanced stereo audio and unbalanced stereo audio signals to balanced stereo audio.
Features & Benefits
- Bidirectional Format Conversion - Balanced stereo audio to unbalanced stereo audio and unbalanced stereo audio to balanced stereo audio simultaneously.
- Connectors - Terminal blocks (balanced & unbalanced).
- Level (Gain) Control - Independent L & R adjustment while transcoding for both balanced to unbalanced conversion and unbalanced to balanced conversion.
- S/N Ratio - 95dB balanced to unbalanced, 87dB unbalanced to balanced, unweighted.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
|Inputs||1 unbalanced audio stereo on a 3-pin terminal block connector; 1 balanced audio stereo on a 5-pin terminal block|
|Outputs||1 balanced audio stereo on a 5-pin terminal block connector; 1 unbalanced audio stereo on a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|Max Output Level||Balanced: 21dBu; Unbalanced: 21dBu @max gain|
|Controls||-57dB to +6dB (balanced to unbalanced level); -16dB to +19dB (unbalanced to balanced level)|
|Coupling||AC (input); DC (Output)|
|S/N Ratio||95dB/87dB; balanced to unbalanced/unbalanced to balanced|
|THD + N||0.049%|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.005%|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 280mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|