The 610T and 610R are a detachable optical transmitter and receiver for sending DVI signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T attaches to the transmitter side of a fiber optical cable and the 610R connects to the receiver end and both are sold as a set.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- System Range - Up to 400m (1312ft).
- Cable - Multimode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors.
- Power - External power adapter (supplied) or 5V DC from source.
- Standards Compliance - Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (610T).
- Not HDCP Compliant.
|Inputs||DVI-D on a DVI-I connector (610T); 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610R)|
|Output||4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610T); DVI-D on a DVI-I connector (610R)|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA @60Hz (1.65Gbps)|
|Power Consumption||5V DC, 240mA max. (610T); 390mA max. (610R)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||1.5" x 2.83" x 0.75" (3.8cm x 7.2cm x 1.9cm)|
|Product Weight||0.31 lbs (0.14kg)|