The 705xl is a twisted pair transmitter for composite video signals. The 705xl converts a composite video signal to two twisted pair signals and the 706xl receiver converts the twisted pair signals back into two composite video signals.
Features & Benefits
- Bandwidth - 108MHz (-3dB).
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - Terminal block connector.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- System Range - Up to 1000m (3200ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
|Input||1 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector; 1 loop 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector|
|Output||2 twisted pair outputs on terminal block connectors|
|Gain (EQ)||0 to 3.5dB @5MHz|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 200mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|