Kramer's GMAC cables feature 15-pin HD, 3.5mm stereo audio and RJ-45 connectors at each end. They are designed for PC and laptop users who require connection of VGA, audio and LAN over a single cable.
Features & Benefits
- Quality Construction - Flexible cable, all pins of the 15-pin HD connector are passed through. The audio leads are 61.0cm long (24in) at one end and 20.0cm (8in) on the other end. The RJ-45 ends are 15cm (6in) long with gold-plated connectors.
- Conductors - Micro coax conductors for the VGA cable and 24AWG wire for the UTP CAT 5e.
- Connectors - Small profile 15-pin HD connectors fit high-density installations.
- All Pins Connected for DDC2 and EDID Support.
- Varied Selection of Lengths -