The KADS-1 is an active speaker with multi-channel, digital audio and power provided over a single cable. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the KADS-100 controller that can daisy-chain up to ninety-nine speakers. The KADS-1 has a single output that can be connected to either another KADS-1 or a KADS-2 up to 30m away with a total of eight speakers in the chain.
Features & Benefits
- High-Resolution Audio Support.
- Highly Flexible Layout Options - Up to 99 speakers (8 per branch). Additional branches/speakers require an optional power supply for each 8 speakers.
- Control - Via the KADS-100 controller.
- Speaker ID - Set unique ID on each speaker for control from KAD-100 Controller.
- Built-in 25 Watt Power Amplifier. - Power via KADS-100 controller for 8 speakers.
- USB - For firmware upgrades.
- Range - 30m (100') between speakers with a 240m (800') total system range without additional power supplies.
|Inputs||1 TP on a 2-pin large terminal block|
|Output||1 TP on a 2-pin Molex connector|
|Ports||1 bidirectional RS-232 serial port on a 3-pin terminal block (for use of Kramer service personnel only); 1 USB for firmware upgrades|
|Audio Bandwidth||75 to 20kHz @-3dB|
|S/N Ratio||84dB unweighted|
|Total Gain||-80dB to +24dB|
|RS-232 Baud Rate||115200bps; Full-duplex|
|Power Consumption||24V DC; 1.2A|
|Transmission Distance||8 speakers each up to 30m (100ft) apart|
|Operating Temperature||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.2" x 6.77" x 9.61" (18.3cm x 17.2cm x 24.4cm)|
|Product Weight||10.36 lbs (4.7kg)|