The KDS-EN2R is an IP-based receiver for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS-EN2R receives a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN from a KDS-EN2T transmitter for multicasting, video wall and digital signage applications.
Product Features and Benefits
- High Flexibility - Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- High Scalability - Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode.
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture - Each channel requires about 55Mbps.
- Cost Efficient Infrastructure - Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Controls - Group ID can be defined either via the built-in DIP-switches or by using the remote utility.
- RS-232 Pass-Thru - Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side.
- Compact DigiTOOLS¨ - With a built-in mounting plate for versatile installation.
|Width||5.51 in (139.95 mm)|
|Height||1.14 in. (28.95 mm)|
|Depth||4.49 in. (114 mm)|
|Weight||1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Inputs||1 LAN on an RJ-45 connector.|
|Outputs||1 HDMI connector.|
|Source||5V DC, 650mA|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 131°F (0 - 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-49 - 162°F (-10 - 80°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 85%, RHL non-condensing|