The 6502 is a high-performance switcher for S/PDIF digital audio signals. The unit takes any one of four inputs, provides reclocking and equalization and distributes the signal to two identical outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Sampling Rates - 32kHz to 192kHz.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 & IR.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Stereo Support - Uncompressed stereo PCM.
|Inputs||4 S/PDIF on RCA connectors|
|Outputs||2 S/PDIF on RCA connectors|
|Sampling Rates||32kHz to 192kHz|
|Standards||CP1201, IEC 60958, AES3ID and S/PDIF|
|Power Consumption||5V DC; 140mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|