The 910 is a high-performance audio preamplifier and mixer for balanced and unbalanced stereo audio, S/PDIF digital audio, and microphone signals. The unit processes the signals and outputs them to balanced, unbalanced and S/PDIF outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- ProcAmp Control - Volume, balance, bass, mid, treble, loudness, equalizer, delay, mute, expand and compress.
- Mic Input Controls - Selectable condenser or dynamic mic with talkover, mix and override controls.
- LCD Display - 24-character by 2-line display.
- USB Port - For firmware update.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), Ethernet and IR remote (included).
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Inputs||1 unbalanced stereo audio on 2 RCA connectors; 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block; 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector; 1 mono balanced microphone on an XLR (F) connector (provides 15V phantom power when the MIC switch is set for a condenser microphone)|
|Output||1 unbalanced stereo audio on 2 RCA connectors; 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block; 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector|
|Max Output Level||8Vpp|
|S/N Ratio||75dB @1kHz weighted|
|Controls||Volume: <-75 to +23.5dB; Bass: -15 to +15dB @100Hz; Mid: -20 to +20dB @1kHz; Treble: -10 to +10dB @20kHz; Balance: <-64 to 0dB @1kHz; Delay: up to 60msec; Expand: +9.5dB @1kHz; Compress: -16dB @1kHz|
|Audio THD + Noise||0.1% @1kHz|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.03% @1kHz|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 9VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20 x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||3.5 lbs (1.6kg)|