The 912 is a high-performance power amplifier for balanced or unbalanced stereo audio signals. Either input can deliver a speaker output of 8.4 watts RMS power per channel into a 4Ω load.
Features & Benefits
- High Efficiency - Class D operation.
- S/N Ratio - 63dB balanced.
- Volume Control - Selectable control knob or 10V external control on a terminal block connector.
- Indicator LEDs - Power on, over-temperature warning.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
|Inputs||1 unbalanced stereo audio, 1Vpp/10KΩ on 2 RCA connectors; 1 balanced stereo audio, +4dBu/10KΩ on a 5-pin removable terminal block|
|Output||1 stereo speaker output on a 4-pin removable large terminal block|
|Input Sensitivity||Unbalanced: 440mVpp; Balanced: 105mVpp|
|Output Power||5.5W per channel (8Ω); 8.4W per channel (4Ω)|
|Amplifier Type||Class D|
|Max Voltage Gain||Unbalanced: 32.6dB (x43); Balanced: 36.2dB (x65)|
|S/N Ratio||Unbalanced 60dB; Balanced 63dB|
|Gain||8Ω: unbalanced <-68 to 33dB, balanced -60 to 36dB; 4Ω: unbalanced -48 to 40dB, balanced -60 to 38dB|
|Coupling||Input: Unbalanced DC (internal AC path), Balanced AC; Output: DC|
|Audio THD + Noise||8Ω: unbalanced 2.3%, balanced 2.5%; 4Ω: unbalanced 3.1%, balanced 4.3%|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||8Ω: unbalanced 1.4%, balanced 1.4%; 4Ω: unbalanced 2.7%, balanced 3.5%|
|Power Consumption||24V DC, 3.6A|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|