The OPS-1 is an internal HDBaseT receiver that is compatible with all display devices using the standard Intel OPS slot. It can be used to receive HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and Ethernet signals from any HDBaseT transmitter.
Product Features and Benefits
- HDBaseT Technology.
- 2K & 4K Support.
- HDCP Compatible.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
- Looping HDBaseT Input - EDID, Ethernet, RS-232, audio and video.
- Bi-directional RS-232 Support - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the internal RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- Power - Received from the display over the OPS connector.
- System Range- 100m (330ft). - 1080P/60Hz.