PA-150NET is a high-performance amplifier with both Dante and local inputs. This amplifier is built to power demanding professional and commercial audio installations that use the Dante digital media transport system. Its dual-input capability with its priority switch makes this amplifier a versatile and handy tool for many applications.
Features & Benefits
- Output Power - 50W into one channel.
- Inputs - Dante network source, balanced line level mono audio.
- Outputs - 70V/100V speaker, unbalanced line level mono audio.
- Controls - Line Level and remote volume/mute.
- Priority Setting Switch - Net or local.
- Auto Standby.
- Safety - Conforms with UL 2043 heat and smoke release for plenum-rated environments.
|Inputs||1 Dante network on an RJ-45 connector; 1 LOCAL INPUT balanced on a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|Output||1 OUTPUT 100V/70V on a 3-pin terminal block connector; 1 LINE OUTPUT on a 2-pin terminal block connector|
|Output Power||50W x 1 @70V/100V|
|Frequency Response||100H (0dB) to 20kHz (-3dB)|
|Power Bandwidth||80Hz to 30kHz (±3dB)|
|Remote Volume Control||0-10V DC; 4-pin block|
|Input Sensitivity||0.5V (-3dBV)|
|Standard Voltage Gain||150X (43dB) @70V|
|Audio THD + Noise||<0.1%|
|Input Impedance||20kΩ balanced; 10kΩ unbalanced|
|Power Consumption||48V DC; 2.7A|
|Operating Temperature||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" (6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||1.2 lbs (0.6kg)|