The PT-110EDID is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal that is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used with a compatible receiver.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
|Inputs||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Outputs||1 RJ-45 LINE OUTPUT connector|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA & 1080p|
|S/N Ratio||69dB (worst case)|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 320mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" (6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.2 lbs. (0.1 kg)|