The PT-562 is a twisted pair receiver for HDMI and IR signals. The PT-561 converts an HDMI and IR signal to a twisted pair signal and the PT-562 converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI and IR signal.
Features & Benefits
- Bidirectional IR Support - IR is compatible with a Kramer transmitter and via a Kramer external remote IR receiver: C-A35M/IRR or C-A35M/IRE or C-A35M/2IRE.
- Optional IR Emitter Cables - C-A35/IRE-10 single emitter & C-A35/2IRE-10 dual emitter.
- Optional External IR Receiver Cable - C-A35M/IRR-3 and C-A35M/IRR-50.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat723 cable.
- Cable - Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Status LEDs - ON (red), transmit (green).
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
|Inputs||2 CAT 5 IN on RJ-45 connectors|
|Outputs||2 CAT 5 OUT on RJ-45 connectors; 1 HDMI connector|
|IR Port||Bidirectional on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Max Data Rate||4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 440mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" (6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.2 lbs. (0.1 kg)|