The PT-5T and PT-5R are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for infrared signals. The units control up to five devices via their own remote control IR transmitters at distances of up to 250m (820ft) over twisted pair cable.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Unit IR Control - Controls 2 local and 3 remote devices (DVDs, amplifiers, air conditioners, etc.) over their IR ports.
- Range - Up to 250m (820ft) via twisted pair.
- Flexible Operation - Operates devices that are stacked away in closets, cabinets and other rooms.
- Sold as a Pair.
- PT-5T - Input: 1 IR receiver on a 3.5mm mini jack; outputs: 2 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini jacks; 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector.
- PT-5R - Input: 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector; outputs: 3 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini jacks.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
|Inputs||1 IR receiver on a 3.5mm mini jack (PT-5T); 1 twisted pair on a RJ-45 connector (PT-5R)|
|Outputs||2 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini jacks, 1 twisted pair on a RJ-45 connector (PT-5T); 3 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini jacks (PT-5R)|
|Power Consumption||5V DC: 7mA (PT-5T), 6mA (PT-5R)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||1.97" x 2.6" x 0.91" (5.0cm x 6.6cm x 2.3cm)|
|Product Weight||0.33 lbs (0.15kg)|