The SID-VGA is a DGKat twisted pair transmitter and step-in commander for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a "Step-In" button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source on the main display through the main switcher.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - UXGA.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Power Supply - Requires independent power supply.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Control - Step-in button and contact closure.
- Compatible Switcher - VP-81SIDN.
|Inputs||1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Outputs||1 DGKat on an RJ-45 connector|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|