The SID-X1N is a DGKat twisted pair transmitter and step-in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a "Step-In" button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source on the main display through the main switcher.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- Local Step-In Switching - Button & contact closure.
- Compatible Switcher - VP-81SIDN.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphics channel).
- HDCP Compliant. - Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- Data Equalization and Reclocking.
- HDMI Support - x.v.Color and 3D.
- Support for Digital Audio Formats.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Lockable EDID.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Power Supply - Requires independent power supply.
- Local Balanced Audio De-embedding.
- Input Signal Detection - Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection - Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
|Inputs||1 HDMI on an HDMI connector, 1 DP on a DisplayPort connector, 1 DVI-D on a DVI-I connector; 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Outputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45; 1 unbalanced stereo audio in a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Ports||1 RS-232 3-pin terminal block for programming|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; Remote step-in switch; Remote input selection switches; RS-232|
|Analog Audio Input||Maximum level - 3Vpp|
|Max Data Rate||4.95Gbps (1.65Gb per graphics channel)|
|Max Step-in Distance||50m (164ft) up to 1080p @60Hz @24bpp|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 1.1A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" (18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm)|
|Product Weight||1.0 lbs. (0.5 kg)|