The TP-102HD is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to two identical twisted pair signals.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Long System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
|Inputs||1 XGA/HD on a 15-pin HD (F) connector|
|Outputs||2 twisted pair on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.7Vpp|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Controls||2 switches for sync inversion|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 450mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.3 lbs (0.1kg)|