The TP-105HD is a line driver and distribution amplifier for analog video signals over twisted pair. It takes a twisted pair input and distributes it to two identical twisted pair outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
|Input||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||2 twisted pair on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.6Vpp|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Controls||EQ.: 0 to 4.4dB @50MHz; Level: -5.5dB to 1.4dB|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 220mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|