1:4 Computer Graphics Video & HDTV over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Distribution Amplifier
The TP-114 is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video or HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to four identical twisted pair signals.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable - Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
|Inputs||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Outputs||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 4 twisted pairs on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||1.8Vpp (UXGA); 1.6Vpp (CAT 5)|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Diff. Gain||0.03% (UXGA); 7% (CAT 5)|
|Diff. Phase||0.05Deg (UXGA); 0.8Deg (CAT 5)|
|K-Factor||<0.05% (UXGA); 0.3% (CAT 5)|
|S/N Ratio||75dB (UXGA); 73dB (CAT 5)|
|Controls||2 switches for sync inversion|
|Coupling||DC (UXGA); AC (CAT 5)|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 880mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs (0.2kg)|