The TP-200AXR is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo signals. The TP-100AXR converts the input signals into a twisted pair signal and the TP-200AXR converts the twisted pair signal back into two computer graphics signals, as well as two stereo audio plus two S/PDIF audio signals.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Input - RJ-45 connector.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Audio - S/PDIF (RCA) & stereo audio (3.5mm) connectors.
- Looping CAT 5 Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- System Range - Up to 200m (640ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
|Inputs||1 RJ-45 LINE IN connector|
|Outputs||1 RJ-45 line loop out; 2 VGA on 15-pin HD connectors; 2 S/PDIF on RCA connectors; 2 audio analog 3.5mm mini jacks|
|Max Output Level||Video: 1.8V; Audio: 2.9V|
|Controls||Level: -7dB to +4dB; EQ.: 0dB to +16dB (60m) @50MHz|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 60dB; Audio: <89dB|
|Total Gain||Analog/analog: 0dB|
|THD + Noise||Audio: 0.25%|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 860mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||2.1 lbs. (0.9 kg)|