1:5 Computer Graphics Video, Audio, & RS-232 over Twisted Pair Transmitter & Distribution Amplifier
The TP-205A is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to UXGA, RS-232 signals, and stereo or S/PDIF audio signals. The unit takes one set of inputs and outputs five twisted pair signals to compatible receivers.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
|Input||1 VGA/UXGA with loop on 15-pin HD connectors; 1 unbalanced stereo audio with loop on 3.5mm mini jacks; 1 S/PDIF with loop on RCA connectors|
|Outputs||5 twisted pairs on RJ-45 connectors|
|Max Output Level||Video: 1V; Audio: 2.3V|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Bandwidth||Audio: 20Hz to 20kHz @0.5dB|
|S/N Ratio||Audio: > 80dB|
|Total Audio Gain||Analog to analog: 0dB; Analog to S/PDIF: -12dBFS|
|Audio THD + N||< 0.01%|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 2A|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||1.4 lbs (0.6kg)|