Component Video or Computer Graphics Video w/ Audio over Twisted Pair Transmitter w/ EDID
The TP-45EDID is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics or component video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a compatible receiver.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUGXA (15-pin HD) & 1080p (component).
- Independently Selectable Video and Audio Sources - Computer graphics or component video, analog or digital audio.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- System Range - Up to 100m (330ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Controls - Front panel input selector and EDID capture buttons, remote input selector terminal block.
- Indicators - Input selection and EDID status LEDs.
|Inputs||1 component video, 1Vpp/75Ω(Y,Pb,Pr) on 3 RCA connectors; 1 XGA on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Outputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector (video/audio)|
|Max Input Level||XGA: 1.7Vpp on 75Ω, DC coupling; Y,Pb,Pr: 1.05Vpp on 75Ω, AC coupling|
|Video Resolution||Up to UXGA 1080p|
|S/N Ratio||69dB RMS @5MHz|
|Isolation||-43dB @ 5MHz|
|Audio Bandwidth||20Hz to 20kHz|
|THD + Noise||0.33% @ 1kHz|
|Sample Rate Conversion||48kHz|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 920mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|