The TP-574 is a DGKat twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and infrared signals. The TP-573 converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and the TP-574 converts it back to HDMI, RS-232 and infrared signals.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface. - 38400 max baud rate.
- Cable - Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter powers both units.
- Compact DigiTOOLS¨ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- HDMI Support - x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
|Inputs||1 CAT 5 IN on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||1 HDMI connector; 1 bidirectional IR port on a 3.5mm mini jack; 1 bidirectional RS-232 port on a 9-pin D-sub connector|
|Bandwidth||4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|Power Consumption||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|