The TP-575 is a DGKat twisted pair line driver for HDMI over twisted pair signals. The unit receives a twisted pair signal and outputs both an HDMI and twisted pair signal to a compatible receiver.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - x.v.Color, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- HPD Pass-Through - Passes Hot Plug Detect signals from display to source.
- Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Compatible Receivers - PT-572+, TP-574, TP-575, TP-576.
- Output Signal Reclocking - Daisy chains up to 6 receivers for maximum range of 600m using shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable at 1080i. (For other cables and resolutions, see System Range above.)
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the TP-575 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
- Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.
|Inputs||1 DGKat twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||1 DGKat twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector; 1 HDMI connector|
|Max Data Rate||4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|Controls||EDID SETUP button|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 950mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" (18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm)|
|Product Weight||0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)|