The TP-578H is a DGKat twisted pair receiver for HDMI, IR and control signals. The unit receives a DGKat twisted pair signal from a compatible Kramer DGKat transmitter (such as a TP-577VH) and decodes it into HDMI, balanced and unbalanced stereo, S/PDIF digital audio, IR and RS-232 signals.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDMI Support - x.v. Color, 3D and 7.1 multi-channel audio.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Indicators - LEDs for mirroring.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Cable - Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat623 or BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- K-Link - Kramer's technology for controlling the device from a remote controller and passing data to external devices.
- Configurable External Control.
- Analog and Digital Audio De-Embedding.
- PowerConnectPlus - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units. The higher voltage PowerConnectPlus also powers regular PowerConnect devices via auto-negotiation.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Controls - IR data transceiver.
|Inputs||DGKat twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||HDMI; Unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack; Balanced stereo audio on a terminal block; S/PDIF on an RCA connector|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 200mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|