The TP-588D is a dual-output receiver with PoE support for HDBaseT TP (twisted pair) signals from a compatible Kramer HDBaseT transmitter. It decodes the HDBaseT into DVI, HDMI, S/PDIF, balanced stereo audio, and RS-232 signals. The device supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and is used in conjunction with any Kramer HDBaseT switcher or transmitter, for example, the WP-20, TP-580TXR or TP-780TXR.
Features & Benefits
- Resolution Support - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and WUXGA.
- Maximum Data Rate - Up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color (36bpp in normal range and 24bpp in ultra mode), 3D.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Lockable EDID.
- System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables.
- Cable - Shielded twisted pair (STP) cable recommended. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges.
- Power over Ethernet - The receiver can operate without a dedicated power supply when connected to a device that provides PoE.
|Inputs||1 HDBT TP on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||1 HDMI on an HDMI connector; 1 DVI-D on a DVI-I connector; 1 S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector; 1 analog balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block|
|Ports||1 RS-232 data serial port on a 3-pin terminal block; 1 RS-232 serial control port on a 3-pin terminal block; 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack; 1 Ethernet on an RJ-45 connector|
|Bandwidth||Up to 10.2Gbps data rate (3.4Gbps per graphics channel)|
|Compliance with HDCP Standard||Supports HDCP|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 770mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" (18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm)|
|Product Weight||0.2 lbs. (0.1 kg)|