The TR-1A is a high-performance isolation transformer for balanced mono audio signals. It completely isolates devices to eliminate hum, ground loops and DC offsets that can degrade the audio quality.
Features & Benefits
- S/N Ratio - -83dB @+4dBu, 1kHz.
- External Input & Output Ground Terminals.
- Grounding Options - DIP-switch selectable.
- Passive - No power required.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3TR rack adapter.
|Inputs||1 balanced audio; +4dBu/600Ω on a detachable terminal block|
|Output||1 balanced audio; +4dBu/600Ω on a detachable terminal block|
|Max Output Level||+26dBu|
|Bandwidth||20Hz to 20kHz|
|S/N Ratio||-83dB @+4dBu/1kHz|
|Controls||DIP-switches to connect to chassis|
|Audio THD + Noise||>0.025% @+4dBu/1000Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.77" x 2.85" x 1.21" (12.12cm x 7.23cm x 3.07cm)|
|Product Weight||0.5 lbs (0.2kg)|