The VM-5YCxl is a unique dual-format 1:5 distribution amplifier for composite video and s-Video (Y/C) signals with unbalanced stereo audio. The unit is a truly flexible DA that can handle both composite and s-Video (Y/C) signals and includes built-in high-quality signal format conversion.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth - 300MHz (-3dB).
- Dual Format - 1:5 composite video with stereo audio section & 1:5 s-Video (Y/C) with stereo audio.
- Built-in Bidirectional Format Conversion - 1:10 DA (5 composite & 5 Y/C with stereo audio) for either the composite video or s-Video (Y/C) input.
- Extra Converted Output Connectors - For each signal type, composite video and s-Video (Y/C), there is a dedicated format converted output.
- Looping Input.
- Input Signal Termination.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
|Inputs||1 composite video with loop, 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector; 1 Y/C with loop, (Y) 1Vpp/75Ω, (C) 0.3Vpp/75Ω on a 4-pin connector; 2 unbalanced stereo audio with loop, 1Vpp/50 kΩ on RCA connectors|
|Outputs||5 composite video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors; 5 Y/C, Y=1Vpp/75Ω, C=0.3Vpp/75Ω on 4-pin connectors; 2x5 unbalanced stereo audio, 1Vpp/100Ω on RCA connectors|
|Video Bandwidth||300MHz (composite to composite or Y/C to Y/C)|
|Audio S/N||87.4dB unweighted (1Vpp)|
|Video Crosstalk||-58dB @5MHz|
|Controls||Y/C to Y/C or composite; Composite to composite or Y/C program switches|
|Coupling||DC or AC (video); AC (audio)|
|Audio THD||0.021%; 1kHz|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.003%; 1kHz|
|Power Consumption||230V AC; 50/60Hz (115V AC USA); 12VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||6.9 lbs (3.1kg)|