The VM-80VN is a high-performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI signals. It can also be configured as a 1:4 DA for s-Video (Y/C) signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth - 330MHz (-3dB).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Dual-Mode - Configure as either a 1:8 (composite) or 1:4 (s-Video) DA.
- Video AC/DC Coupling - Internally selectable.
- Companion Unit to the VM-80A Audio DA.
|Inputs||2 composite/SD-SDI video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors with termination switches|
|Outputs||2x4 composite/SD-SDI video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors|
|Video S/N Ratio||74dB|
|Controls||75Ω termination switch; 1:8 or 2x1:4 selector switch|
|Coupling||DC or AC (internal selection)|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 50mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.7" x 7" x 1.8" (22cm x 18cm x 4.5cm)|
|Product Weight||2.9 lbs (1.3kg)|