The VP-1608 is a high-performance matrix switcher for RGBHV and balanced audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included), & RS-485, IR remote (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Delayed Switching - Switches sync ahead of video to provide near glitch-free switching of non-genlocked sources.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
|Inputs||16 x 3 RGB video, 0.7Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors; 16 x 2 H&V, TTL level on BNC connectors; 16 balanced stereo audio on detachable terminal blocks|
|Outputs||8 x 3 RGB video, 0.7Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors; 8 x 2 H&V, TTL level/75Ω on BNC connectors; 8 balanced stereo audio on detachable terminal blocks|
|Bandwidth||Video: 400MHz; Audio: 30kHz|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 71.7dB; Audio: 74.5dB, unweighted|
|Crosstalk||Video: -62.5 @5MHz|
|Controls||Front panel buttons, RS-232, RS 485, IR Control|
|Audio Controls||Mute; -46dB to +10dB gain range via RS-232, RS-485, IR|
|Audio THD + Noise||0.028%|
|Power Consumption||100-230V AC 28VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.24" x 3U (43.6cm x 18.40cm 13.25cm)|
|Product Weight||17.0 lbs. (7.7 kg)|