The VP-250, VP-350 and VP-450 are high-performance distribution amplifiers for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. They take one input, provide correct buffering and isolation, and distribute the signal to two, three and four identical outputs.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth - 420MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75Ω (analog), 510Ω (TTL).
- AC/DC Coupling Selection - Individually for R, G & B signals.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
|Inputs||1 XGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector|
|Outputs||2/3/4 XGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors|
|Max Output Level||2.3Vpp|
|Controls||AC/DC selectors for R, G, B via 3 switches; Pair of switches for analog/TTL selection syncs on the underside; ID Bit switch on the underside|
|Coupling||DC/AC by selection|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 125mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.7" x 2.8" x 1.08" (12cm x 7.15cm x 2.76cm)|
|Product Weight||0.67 lbs (0.3kg)|