The VP-411DS is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, the switching priority can be set for each of the four inputs.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth - 300MHz (-3dB).
- Looping Input - Input 1.
- Automatic Standby Switching - Priority can be set for each of the 4 inputs via DIP-switches.
- Primary Input - Selectable.
- Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Routerª Windows-based Kramer software is included), contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Output Disconnect.
- Front Panel Lockout.
|Inputs||4 UXGA with loop on IN 1 on 15-pin HD connectors; 4 unbalanced stereo audio with loop on IN 1 on 3.5mm mini jacks|
|Outputs||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Max Output Level||Video: 1.8Vpp; Audio: 7.2Vpp|
|Bandwidth||Video: 300MHz; Audio: >40kHz|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 73dB @5MHz; Audio: 93dB|
|Crosstalk||Video: -50dB @5MHz; Audio: -72dB @1kHz|
|Controls||Input selector; PANEL LOCK and OFF pushbuttons; IR remote control reception window; Connector for extended IR reception; RS-232 connector; Contact closure terminal block for external wire switching; Input priority selector DIP-switches; Normal/Kr-isp and program/normal mode selectors via slide switches on the underside|
|Coupling||Video: DC; Audio: DC|
|Audio THD + Noise||0.004% @ 1kHz|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.002% @ 1kHz|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 230mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)|