The VP-417 is a high-performance scaler for composite video and s-Video signals. The unit scales a video signal to a selectable computer graphics video or HDTV output signal on 15-pin HD and DVI-D connectors simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Multiple Formats - Supports composite and s-Video inputs and computer, HDTV and DVI outputs.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Digital Noise Reduction - On/Off.
- Controls - Front panel buttons, on-screen menus.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- HD Indicator LED.
- Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.
|Input||1 composite video, 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector; 1 Y/C (s-Video), 1Vpp/75Ω (Y), 0.3Vpp/75Ω (C) on a 4-pin connector|
|Output||1 DVI-D on a DVI-I connector; 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector|
|Controls||Input selection; Output resolution selection; Menu; Enter - and + front panel buttons|
|Output Refresh Rate||60Hz for computer graphics resolutions; 50/60Hz for HDTV resolutions|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 560mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" (18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm)|
|Product Weight||0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)|