The VP-425 is a high-performance digital scaler for computer graphics video and component HDTV signals. It up- or down-scales the input and embeds the stereo audio into the non-HDCP encrypted HDMI output.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Controls - Front panel with On-Screen Display (OSD).
- Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.
- HDTV Compatible.
- USB Port - For firmware upgrade.
|Input||1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector, RGBHV/YPbPr (selectable); 1 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors|
|Output||1 DVI/HDMI on an HDMI connector|
|Processing Delay||30ms approx|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; ON and component output LEDs|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 400mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" (18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm)|
|Product Weight||0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)|