The VP-426 is a high-performance digital scaler for computer graphics/HDTV and HDMI signals. The unit up- or down-scales computer graphics and HDTV signals to resolutions of up to WUXGA and 1080p.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Freeze Button.
- Contact Closure - For remote switching of sources.
- Inputs - RGBHV, YPbPr or HDMI.
- Outputs - RGBHV and HDMI simultaneously.
- Input Auto-Scanning.
- Analog/Embedded Audio Support.
- Built-In ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness controls.
- Control - Front panel, OSD (on screen display), contact closure.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
|Input||1 PC/HD (RGBHV/YPbPr) on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 HDMI connector; 2 unbalanced stereo audio connectors on 3.5mm mini jacks|
|Output||1 PC (RGBHV) on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 HDMI connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio connector on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Output Refresh Rate||60Hz for computer graphics resolutions; 50/60Hz for HDTV resolutions|
|Video Latency||Progressive input: 30ms (approx.); Interlaced input: 50ms (approx.)|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; 1 remote contact closure on a 3-pin terminal block connector; 1 USB for programming|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 1.1A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" (18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm)|
|Product Weight||1.0 lbs. (0.5 kg)|