The VP-440 is a high-performance presentation scaler/switcher with four HDMI and two computer graphics (VGA) inputs. The unit scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to an HDMI output and an HDBaseT output simultaneously. The unit includes analog and embedded audio inputs and outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Max VGA Resolution - 1920 x 1200 @60Hz.
- HDBaseT Certified.
- PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up- and down-scaling of all video input signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Output Resolutions - Up to UXGA/1080p output resolutions.
- Microphone Input - For mixing, switching or talk-over.
- Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) - Stereo audio for every input, on terminal blocks.
- Audio - Unbalanced stereo and embedded audio for HDMI/HDBT with individual input level controls.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Full, best fit, overscan, underscan, letter box and panscan.
- Powerful Audio Features - Via DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness.
- Constant Output Sync - No output disruption while switching between inputs when no video is detected.
- Dedicated RS-232 Port - For bidirectional data tunneling via HDBaseT.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, Ethernet with built-in Web pages, OSD (on-screen display), RS-232, remote contact closure switches.
- Color Sampling - Supports 4:4:4 (RGB and YUV) as well as 4:2:2 (YUV) color sampling in native mode.
|Input||4 HDMI connectors (HDMI/HDCP version 1.1); 2 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 6 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jack connectors; 1 mic on a 6.3mm jack connector (with selectable 48V phantom power)|
|Output||1 HDMI connector (HDMI/HDCP version 1.1); 1 HDBT on a RJ-45 connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack connector|
|Resolution||Up to 1080p; UXGA|
|Switching Time Between Inputs||2 to 3 seconds|
|Video Latency||Less than 2 frames|
|Controls||HDMI 1 to HDMI 4 and PC 1 to PC 2 input selector buttons; Input select contact closure, menu and navigation buttons, reset to XGA/720p and panel lock buttons, RS-232 (control and data), Ethernet (OSD and Web pages)|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 3A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.5" x 6.42" x 1.73" (21.5cm x 16.3cm x 4.4cm)|
|Product Weight||2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)|