The VP-470 is a high-performance digital scaler for 3G HD-SDI signals. It up- or down-scales the incoming SDI signal to resolutions up to 1080p and routes it to two identical SDI outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps.
- Looping Input - Reclocked and equalized.
- Selectable Output Size & Aspect Ratio - Full, panscan, letterbox, underscan and overscan settings.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Built-In ProcAmp Features - Color hue, sharpness, contrast and brightness.
- Freeze Button.
- Controls - Front panel buttons with OSD (on screen display).
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- USB Port - For firmware upgrade.
- Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.
|Input||1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI with reclocked and equalized loop on a BNC connector|
|Output||2 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on BNC connectors|
|Output Size||Full; Panscan; Letterbox; Underscan; Overscan|
|Controls||Menu; OSD; Reset to 1080p or 720p and Freeze front panel buttons|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 440mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||1.0 lbs. (0.5 kg)|