The VP-506 is a high-quality scan converter for down-scaling DVI, computer graphics (VGA) and component video (YPbPr) to PAL or NTSC video. It supports VGA up to UXGA, as well as component resolutions up to 1080p.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - UXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible Input.
- Selectable Video Standards - PAL or NTSC.
- Memory Locations - Saves and recalls up to four setups, including picture, input, output, zoom and advanced feature setups.
- Built-In ProcAmp Features - Color, sharpness, contrast and brightness.
- Control - Front panel buttons and OSD (on screen display).
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
|Input||1 DVI-I (DVI-D, VGA, YPbPr) on a 24-pin Molex connector|
|Output||1 composite video; 1Vpp/75Ω on an RCA connector|
|Input Resolution||Up to WUXGA/1080p|
|Controls||Front panel and OSD: ProcAmp video controls; Freeze; Underscan/overscan; 8 color bars|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 540mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|