The VP-732 is a 10-input presentation switcher/dual scaler with four HDMI, two DisplayPort and four user-definable (universal) analog video inputs. It up- and down-scales to selectable graphics or HDTV output resolutions to preview and program outputs (up to 4K UHD on the program output) and provides ultra-fast fade-thru-black switching between sources. VP-732 supports analog and embedded audio inputs and outputs and includes rich audio functionality and a stereo loudspeaker output.
Features & Benefits
- Kramer's PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology.
- Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB) Switching - For smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any input source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Dual Scalers with Independent Outputs.
- 10 Program & 10 Preview/PIP Input Select Buttons - For quick selection of the program/preview/PIP source.
- Audio Inputs - 10 3.5mm.
- Selectable Audio Delay.
- Output Resolutions - With selectable refresh rates: up to 4K UHD on the program output, 720p on the preview output.
- Scaled Video Outputs - On 2 HDMI, 1 DP and 1 15-pin HD computer graphics connectors.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Audio Breakaway and Audio-Follow-Video Support.
- Built-in Video Proc-Amp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Embed/De-embed Audio - On the HDMI and DisplayPort inputs and outputs.
- Function Buttons - BLANK and FREEZE buttons for both preview/PIP and program outputs.
- Advanced Noise Reduction Features - Improve video quality by reducing artifacts such as block, chroma and mosquito noise.
- Firmware Upgrade - Ethernet-based, via a user-friendly software upgrade tool.
- Powerful Audio Features - With DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay and so on.
- OSD (On-Screen Display) - For user-friendly control and adjustments.
- Stereo Speaker Output - 10W per channel into 8Ω, on a 4-pin terminal block connector.
- Advanced EDID Management.
- Scales & Zooms.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings and setup configurations.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Ethernet with Web browser.
- Built-in Web Server - Built-in Web pages for full control via Ethernet.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Input||4 HDMI connectors; 4 universal (composite, s-Video, computer graphics and component) on 15-pin HD connectors; 2 DP connectors; 1 USB connector; 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector; 10 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks|
|Output||2 HDMI connectors; 1 DP connector; 1 PC (computer graphics) on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 balanced audio stereo output on a 5-pin terminal block (+4dBu nominal); 1 stereo speaker output (10W per channel into 8Ω) on a 4-pin terminal block connector; 1 digital S/PDIF output on an RCA connector|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|Controls||Front panel buttons/OSD; IR remote control; RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector; Ethernet|
|Additional Controls||Picture-In-Picture, Picture-and-Picture or Split Screen (two images side-by-side); Separate program/preview freeze and zoom, different selectable vertical refresh rates, Video and Audio ProcAmp control, output image scaling and aspect ratio change, EDID capture|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC 50/60Hz 49VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.34" x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||5.4 lbs. (2.5 kg)|