The VP-771 is a high-quality presentation switcher and scaler for a variety of signals. It accepts one of nine inputs: component video, DisplayPort (DP), 3G HD-SDI, two computer graphics, two composite video and two HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to one HDMI, one computer graphics, one 3G HD-SDI and one DGKat TP, together with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and a 2x10-watt amplified balanced stereo speaker output.
Features & Benefits
- Kramer's PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals.
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Video Inputs - Component (Y, Pb, Pr) video on RCA connectors, DisplayPort (DP), SD/HD/3G HD-SDI (including SDI loop) on BNC connectors, 2 computer graphics on 15-pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors and 2 HDMI.
- Scaled Outputs - HDMI, computer graphics on a 15-pin HD connector, SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector and DGKat twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector.
- Multiple Output Resolutions - Up to 2K and 1080p.
- Luma Keying - Via PIP window.
- Vertical Keystoning.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Powerful Noise Reduction Filters - Temporal, block, mosquito and combing.
- Picture Zooming - Both on main and PIP window from 100% to 1600%, including separate V and H sharpness control.
- Advanced Deinterlacing Functions - Method, sync, selectable film modes, diagonal correction and motion detection sensitivity, 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down; 24sf handling.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox and overscan.
- Dual Window Display - Preset picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
- Audio Inputs - 2 HDMI, 2 computer graphics and 1 DisplayPort and 1 microphone in on 3.5mm mini jacks; 2 CV and 1 S/PDIF on RCA connectors.
- Audio Outputs - 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3-pin terminal block connector.
- HDMI Audio - Embeds/de-embeds HDMI audio with delay of 0-90msec for lip-sync correction.
- Microphone Input - Supports mix and talk-over features, as well as 0-90msec delay to prevent feedback.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, contact closure, OSD (on-screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included), Control Application software for use via Ethernet and RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Advanced Input and Output EDID Management.
- SDI Channeling - Select one active signal and three bypassed signals from eight embedded stereo audio channels.
- HDMI Deep Color Support.
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC) - Activates a national or campus-wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- 3D Comb Filtering - Provides the best quality color separation for composite video inputs.
- Firmware Upgrades - Via Ethernet and RS-232.
- Selectable Power Save Modes.
- Built-in Audio Power Amplifier - 10W per channel audio amplifier with speaker outputs.
|Input||2 HDMI (deep color) connectors; 2 VGA on 15-pin HD connectors; 1 component video on 3 RCA connectors; 2 composite video on RCA connectors ; 1 DisplayPort connector; 1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI plus loop a BNC connector; 2 HDMI, 2 VGA, 1 DP, 2 CV unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jack connectors; 1 S/PDIF (for component video input) digital audio on an RCA connector; 1 mic on a 3.5mm mini jack connector|
|Output||1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector; 1 HDMI (deep color) connector; 1 DGKat on an RJ-45 connector; 1 S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3-pin terminal block connector; 2x10W speaker amplifier balanced stereo audio on terminal block connectors|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports HDMI (deep color) and HDCP; DisplayPort 1.1a|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; OSD; IR remote control; RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector; Ethernet; Contact closure|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 56VA max|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.34" x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)|