The VP-773A is a high-performance presentation switcher and scaler. It accepts one of eight inputs: one DisplayPort (DP), one composite video, two computer graphics and four HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and simultaneously outputs the signal to two identical HDMI and one HDBaseT TP output, together with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio outputs. The unit also includes an audio amplifier and speaker outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Kramer's PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up- and down-scaling of all video input signals.
- State-of-the-Art Video Processing Technology - For highest quality de-interlacing, noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- Scaled Outputs - 2 HDMI & 1 HDBaseT (all outputs work simultaneously).
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gpbs per graphic channel).
- Advanced EDID Management - Per input; analyzes the EDID of a selectable Master connection to one of the outputs.
- System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables.
- Output Resolutions - HDTV and computer graphics up to 2K and 1080p/UXGA with selectable refresh rates.
- Multi-Standard Video Support - NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) and SECAM with advanced de-interlacing options.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Built-in Proc-Amp - With enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma and dither.
- Audio Support - Unbalanced stereo audio inputs, with two microphone inputs; digital stereo and balanced stereo outputs; input and output audio level adjustment.
- Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes.
- Automatic Detection and Selection of Embedded Audio - Automatically outputs the signal from the HDMI and DP embedded audio inputs or performs an analog takeover to output the respective analog audio input.
- Selectable Power Save Modes - For efficient energy use.
- HDMI Deep Color Support - For all inputs and outputs.
- Luma Keying - Via PIP window.
- Vertical Keystone Operation.
- Picture Zooming - Both on main and PIP window from 100% to 1600%, including separate V and H sharpness control.
- Input and Output Colorspace Control.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) - For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front-panel buttons.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Firmware Upgrades - Via Ethernet and RS-232.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, OSD (on-screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included), embedded Web server.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC) - Activates a national or campus-wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert.
- Audio Amplifier & Speaker Output - 2x10W.
- Microphone Inputs - 2 dynamic or condenser (with 48V phantom voltage).
- Built-in Web Page Server.
- Port Tunneling - A bidirectional RS-232 interface where simple control commands and data can flow in both directions from a controller to the VP-773A via the Ethernet, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
|Input||4 HDMI (Deep Color) connectors; 2 VGA on 15-pin HD connectors; 1 composite video on an RCA connector; 1 DisplayPort connector; 4 HDMI, 2 VGA, 1 DP audio on 3.5mm connectors; 1 CV unbalanced stereo audio on 2 RCA connectors; 2 mic on 6mm phono plug connectors|
|Output||2 HDMI (Deep Color) connectors; 1 HDBaseT on an RJ-45 connector; 1 S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector; 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block connector, 1 stereo speaker output, 2x10W, on a 4-pin terminal block connector|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports HDMI (Deep Color); HDCP; DisplayPort 1.1a|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; OSD; IR remote control; RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC 65VA max|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.34" x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)|