The VP-774AMP is a high-performance presentation switcher and scaler. It accepts one of nine inputs: one DisplayPort (DP), one composite video, two computer graphics, one 3G HD-SDI and four HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and simultaneously outputs the signal to two identical HDMI, one HDBaseT and one 3G HD-SDI output, together with S/PDIF and balanced stereo audio outputs. The unit also includes an audio amplifier and speaker outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Kramer's PixPerfect Scaling Technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up- and down-scaling of all video input signals.
- State-of-the-Art Video Processing Technology - For highest quality de-interlacing, noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Scaled Outputs - 2 HDMI, 1 HDBaseT, 1 3G HD-SDI (all outputs work simultaneously).
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gpbs per graphic channel).
- Advanced EDID Management - Per input; analyzes the EDID of a selectable Master connection to one of the outputs.
- Range - Up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables.
- Output Resolutions - HDTV and computer graphics up to 2K and 1080p/UXGA with selectable refresh rates.
- Multi-Standard Video Support - NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) and SECAM with advanced de-interlacing options.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Built-in Proc-Amp - With enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma and dither.
- Audio Support - Unbalanced stereo audio inputs, with two microphone inputs; digital stereo and balanced stereo outputs; input and output audio level adjustment.
- Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes.
- Automatic Detection and Selection of Embedded Audio - Automatically outputs the signal from the HDMI and DP embedded audio inputs or performs an analog takeover to output the respective analog audio input.
- Selectable Power Save Modes - For efficient energy use.
- HDMI Deep Color Support - For all inputs and outputs.
- Luma Keying - Via PIP window.
- Vertical Keystone Operation.
- Picture Zooming - Both on main and PIP window from 100% to 1600%, including separate V and H sharpness control.
- Input and Output Colorspace Control.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) - For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front-panel buttons.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Firmware Upgrades - Via Ethernet and RS-232.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, OSD (on-screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included), embedded Web server.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC) - Activates a national or campus-wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert.
- Multi-Standard SDI Support - SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Audio Amplifier & Speaker Output - 2x10W.
- Microphone Inputs - 2 dynamic or condenser (with 48V phantom voltage).
- Built-in Web Page Server.
- Port Tunneling - A bidirectional RS-232 interface where simple control commands and data can flow in both directions from a controller to the VP-773 via the Ethernet, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
|Input||4 HDMI (Deep Color) connectors; 2 VGA on 15-pin HD connectors; 1 composite video on an RCA connector; 1 DisplayPort connector; 4 HDMI, 2 VGA, 1 DP, 1 CV unbalanced stereo audio on left and right RCA connectors; 2 mic on 3.5mm mini jack connectors, 1 3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector|
|Output||2 HDMI (Deep Color) connectors; 1 HDBaseT on an RJ-45 connector; 1 S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector; 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block connector, 1 3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector, 1 stereo speaker output, 2x10W, on a 4-pin terminal block connector|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports HDMI (Deep Color); HDCP; DisplayPort 1.1a|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; OSD; IR remote control; RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC 40VA max|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.34" x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)|