The VP-790 is a high-quality presentation scaler/switcher for RGB component, computer graphics, composite, s-Video, HDMI, DVI and 3G HD-SDI signals. The unit takes one of the inputs, scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the computer graphics, DVI/HDMI and 3G HD-SDI outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- HQV Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps (3G HD-SDI).
- Edge Blending - Facilitates building large images using multiple projectors by feathering the overlapped edges.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Video Warping - Uses user-generated screen coordinates to match any linear or non-linear surface.
- Genlock Input - Ideal for use in broadcast video applications.
- Scales and Zooms - Up to 400% of the original size.
- Gaming Mode Option - For minimum latency.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Front Panel Controls - OSD, front panel buttons including test pattern, PIP and Reset to XGA/720p.
- Video Inputs - 1 HDMI, 1 computer graphics video (15-pin HD), 2 composite video (BNC & RCA), 1 s-Video (4-pin), component video (RGBS), 1 DVI and 1 3G HD-SDI.
- Scaled Outputs - DVI/HDMI, 3G HD-SDI & computer graphics video (15-pin HD).
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness.
- Audio Output - S/PDIF de-embedded from HDMI or SDI.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel with OSD (on-screen display), IR remote, Ethernet and RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
|Input||1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector; 1 HDMI connector (HDCP version 1.1); 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 composite video on an RCA connector; 1 composite video on a BNC connector; 1 component video/RGBS on 3/4 RCA connectors; 1 DVI on a DVD-I connector; 1 s-Video on a 4-pin connector|
|Output||1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector; 1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI-D connector (HDCP version 1.1); 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector|
|Controls||Input selector buttons: reset to XGA/720p; Panel lock; Menu functions: Menu, Enter, Menu arrows; RS-232; Ethernet; IR|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC, 50-60Hz; 35VA (500mA maximum)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||4.0 lbs. (1.8 kg)|