3G HD-SDI to DVI/HDMI Digital HQV Scaler w/ Color Correction & Geometric Processing
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The VP-791 is a high-performance digital scaler for 3G HD-SDI signals. It up- or down-scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV and flexible geometry correction and outputs the signal to a DVI/HDMI connector.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful Geometry Correction - For off-axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation.
- Portrait Mode Image Extraction - Rotation and zoom from landscape input.
- Flexible Colour Calibration Controls - RGB Gains, RGB Cut-Offs/Black Levels, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- HQV Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction, and outstanding scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Supported Input Resolutions - HD: 720p23.97/24/25/30/50/59.94/60, 1080i50/59.94/60, 1080psf, 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30/50/59.94/60; SD: 625i (576i), 525i (480i).
- HDMI Output Support - Deep color up to 12 bit.
- Selectable I/O Lock Mode - Or frame rate conversion mode.
- Active 3G HD-SDI Cable Equalization.
- Flexible Control Options - Built-in Web server RS-232, TCP/IP API, keypad for direct input selection and OSD menu access.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
- Selectable Processing Versus Latency - Best Picture and low latency modes; Best Picture latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-fields interlaced inputs.
- Programmable Customer Logo on Menu.
- Built-in Test Pattern Generator.
- Non-Voltatile Memory - Auto-saves and recalls settings.
|Input||1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI for 4:2:2 signals up to 1080p on a BNC connector|
|Output||1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI connector|
|Resolution||640 x 480; 1920 x 1200|
|Latency||As low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs; 1.25-field interlaced inputs|
|Signal Processing||10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing; 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing|
|De-Interlacing||Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing; Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 1.5A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||6.58" x 6.23" x 1.54" (16.7cm x 15.8cm x 3.9cm)|
|Product Weight||1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)|